The Kanger Evod Twist VV 1000 also comes with 510 threading, that can be used with male or female fitting tanks. These two options allow for the battery to be used with most clearomizers, glassomizers, and cartomizers on the market. The Kanger Evod Twist VV Battery is also occupied with a multitude of safety features for your convenience. The Short Circuit Protection, Atomizer Protection and Low Voltage Protection protect your battery from damaging due to overheating, over charging and any other hazard meant to ruin the life of the Evod VV Battery. That said, the Evod Twist VV battery also has a 5 click ON/OFF feature which avoids misfiring when the battery is in your pocket or purse.
The Evod USB Charger is required, but sold separately.
EGO USB 510 Threaded E-Cig Battery Charger
- Evod USB Charger
- Capacity: 650mAh / 1000mAh
- Output Voltage: 3.2V to 4.8V (In 0.4V Increments)
- Threading: 510/eGo
- Weight: 42g
- Dimensions: 5.2 in. (L) x 0.5in. (Diameter)
- Diameter: 0.5 inches (14 mm)
- eGo/510 connector
- Made with high-grade aluminum-zinc alloy
- Stainless steel thread and voltage adjustment components
- Compatible with both 51 and eGo tanks
- 2 sizes available
- Enables adjusting the voltage output
- Accepts a wide range of atomizer resistances
- 1x Kanger Evod Twist VV Battery (1000mAh)
- Fully charge before initial use
- Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
- Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it-- doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- Do not use the battery is there are signs of previous usage
- Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
- Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
- Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
CAUTION: Li-ion cells are very sensitive due to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled. When handling batteries, always use proper precautions. Please understand charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Improper usage of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers may result in temporary or permanent damage to batteries, chargers and can result in personal injury. Simply Vapour is not responsible or liable for any damages, injuries or defects initiated by the operator and/or consumer of our devices, batteries and chargers containing Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and/or LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer). The operator and/or consumer is responsible for reading and interpreting the safety issues assigned to every product description. The operator and/or consumer also assumes the responsibility that all of our products are used at your own risk.
You consent to having a basic understanding of batteries and/or any item found within this site. You also agree that by buying and utilizing this product, you are assenting to take full responsibility, accountability and sole liability for the purchase and use of this item. You accept to not hold Simply Vapour LLC, company stakeholders, representatives, agents, attorneys and all other affiliates within the companies liable for the personal injury, misuse, defects or hazards (known or unknown) that may occur due to the use of this product. No claims, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, are made by Simply Vapour as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our company’s products.
Note: Product descriptions are based on manufacturer product descriptions and accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
SV Loyalty Program
Earn Points for each Dollar spent! Choose your Reward!
Free Shipping at $100
Orders above 100$ qualify for free shipping!
Simple ID Verification Must be Legal Age to Order